Thursday, October 21, 2010

DREAMS DO COME TRUE ..........

                        
A dream is a Wish your heart makes….and all your wishes have come true.
                "out of the magic and fairy dust a brand new scrapbook store will emerge"……
Your “NEW” Fairy Godmothers have arrived to grant your every wish!
Fairy Godmother Sharon (Wilde) formally of” Wilde Ideas” and Janet (Jensen) formally of “Creation Station” are out of their Pumpkin…… We are excited about all the upcoming changes that will be happening in the next few weeks. We will be at a “NEW” location and will have a “brand new “ name
Scraps of Art 
8990 Seminole Blvd.
                      Click here for MAP     
                                  
                                              Store hours:
Monday-Friday 10-6 
Saturday 10-5

Store Opens November 8th
Of course we didn’t want to change everything on you, so we are happy to announce that our “Godmothers in Training” Rachel and Tammy will be joining us in our adventures at Scraps of Art. We are currently working on our website and it should be up soon along with our blog. this will be our temporary blog to keep everyone updated with what’s happening at Scraps of Art during the big move, so be sure to
check it out to stay up to date .

9 comments:

  1. We are all so excited to finally hear the good news! Can't wait to join our 'fairy godmothers' at the new store... what a grand celebration that will be... everyone coming out of their 'pumpkin shells!'

    Altho my sister won't be able to join us in the fun, she will be so very excited to hear about all this. I am on my way down to visit her now and will be happy to give her the scoop!

    Scrappin Spirelli Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - This is a Dream Come True. Thank You Fairy Godmothers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Fairy Godmothers - Congratulations on your new adventure. I live close by, so will hitch up the old pumpkin carriage and be there on opening day. See you then. Judy Haywood

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Sharon and Janet, I can't wait until you open, I see a lunch break at the store in my near future!!!!! LOL I work nearby.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I lived closer, but want to keep on your blog list! I ocassionaly come your way and will definitely stop the next time I am over there.
    Mstgane
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are moving right into my neck o the woods. See you soon, Janet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I just say I'm SOOOO happy there will be a scrap store close to me again. Everyone left and I was so sad. But knowing something's filling the void is so incredibly great! Welcome to the neighborhood! Subscribing to the bloggy now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waaaaaaahooooooo!!!
    I am so excited that you both came out of your pumpkins. I so cannot wait for you fairy godmothers to open.
    Can't wait for our 1st "ball", I know it will be grand.
    xoxoxo,
    Kayro (former CSI'er)

    ReplyDelete